Roof Repair And Roof Replacement in Tampa
When it comes to your property, prevention is better than treatment. Regular management is good for your property’s aesthetic and your pocketbook. While you may be able to save money by not making repairs, it will end up costing you more long-term. Do you need a new roof? Do you need to repair your roof? All Star Roof Repair will help you find out if you need a roof repair or roof replacement in Tampa. Our professional roofers in Tampa are friendly and professional.
Why Do You Need To Repair Your Roof?
These are some examples of roof replacement and repair options that you might consider when deciding whether to replace or repair your roof.
The Loss Is Minimal
A complete roof replacement might not be necessary if the damage is minimal. A roof is meant to last for many years and resists severe weather. Most roofers can repair damage to a small section.
You Have A Limited Budget
Tampa roof repair is a great way to save hundreds (or even thousands) of dollars on a replacement roof if you don’t have the funds. You may only need to repair a small problem on your roof.
You Need Service Right Away
If you are short on time, unexpected roof leaks can cause you to be stuck. A new roof will be the only option. You’ll have to decide whether to cancel your trip or ignore the problem for a longer time. You might also be able to have a roof problem fixed quickly if you are in a hurry. It is possible to contact a roofing professional.
When Should You Replace Your Roof?
Do I need to replace or repair my roof? In the following situations, roof replacement in Tampa is the best option:
The Roof On The Current Building Is Past Its Expiration Date
Every roofing material has a life expectancy. Asphalt roofs can last for approximately 20 years, while clay and metal roofs may last for many decades. You should maintain a consistent aesthetic when replacing your roof. This is especially true for wood shingles which will eventually greyen with age.
Sometimes a roof can’t be repaired because it is too damaged. If a tree falls on your home, for example, it is likely that the damage is too extensive to repair. It is also time to replace your roof if there are leaks throughout your house, not just in a few spots.
Repair Work Is Only A Temporary Measure
A new roof will cost you less than the multiple repairs and replacing your roof down the road, which will already put your total in the four-figure range. Repairs you make to a roof that is nearing the end of its useful lifespan may not be enough to extend its life.
What Is Involved In Roof Repair?
A roof repair may be sufficient to address minor or major damage. This home improvement can repair your roof and extend the life of an old roof.
This is a common project that almost every homeowner will have to deal with at one point or another in their lives. Although the damage may seem simple enough to fix yourself, it is better to call a professional roofing company such as All Star Roof Repair for proper repairs.
Roof repair is not about tearing down your entire roof in order to replace it. Instead, you will be repairing a small area of your roof. The repair process can vary depending on the extent of the damage. It may involve patching up small gaps, replacing missing or damaged shingles or other materials. Before you can repair your roof, either you or a qualified contractor must first identify the problem.
You can inspect a roof with a pair or binoculars. This will allow you to see any issues from the ground. You should inspect your roof for any missing or broken shingles, punctures, holes, nail pops or cracks, or granule losses.
All Star Roof Repair offers a free professional roof inspection. This will ensure that every corner of your roof has been thoroughly examined. We offer both traditional inspections and drone-based inspections. A full assessment report is also available. If you have to file an insurance claim, we can help you.
Here are some things to expect once the roof inspector has determined the extent of the problem:
- An easy insurance claim process: Our team works with insurance companies, not against them. We can help you navigate the inspection process and make sure you have an insurance policy that covers roof damage.
- A detailed agreement: After your insurance company has given their approval, we will provide you with a contract that details the work involved, as well as the timeline and contact information.
- We will next acquire the required building permit: to begin the project. HOA approvals are also possible.
- Home preparationWe take all necessary precautions to ensure that your property is safe before we start work. For protection, we place tarps on your property for the dump area.
- Actual roof repairs: After everything is in order, we start fixing your roof.
- Cleaning: It can be messy to repair a roof. We remove all debris from your property after the work is completed.
Roof Replacement: What Are the Key Factors?
You’re only repairing a portion of a roof. If you are replacing it, however, you will be replacing the entire structure. You will need to remove everything from the deck to install the new roof. This may include repairs to sheathing, beams, and trusses. Roof replacements are usually more costly upfront than repairs because it involves more work. There are some situations where a new roof can help you save money.
You may also be covered by insurance if your roof is damaged by severe weather like hail and tornadoes. This will help to determine if your roof will be repaired or replaced. If your roof is sagging, you should consider replacing it. This is a sign that your roof may be at risk of falling. Roof replacement in Tampa is more complex than roof repair. A moderate-sized roofing job can take three to four days for most roofing contractors.
A replacement requires a thorough inspection, just like a roof repair. To determine if repair is adequate or if a full replacement is necessary, a roofer will run a roof inspection of the damage.
Once the contractor has identified all issues with your roof, they will begin to replace it.
- Roof inspection:we will inspect the deck for any weakening wood, rot or mold that might not have been apparent on the initial inspection
- Removal of old roofing: Once your property has been secured, we will remove any old shingles or roofing material in order to inspect the wood decking.
- Preparing deck: Following the inspection, we will place drip edges along the eaves and ice around the chimney, vents and roof valleys. We also install heavy-duty roofing felt onto the roof deck.
- Laying the new roof: Next, we will start to lay new roofing materials. We will work from the bottom and overlap the materials correctly. The roof covering will be installed, including flashing and ridge vents.
- Final inspection and cleanup : We can’t leave the job until all debris and waste has been removed from the site. To ensure your satisfaction, we will also conduct a final inspection.
While you can check and assess the roof condition yourself, an expert will be able to give you a comprehensive list of possible solutions. To have your roof repaired or replaced, it is a good idea to contact a professional roofing company. All Star Roof Repair has been in the roofing business for 60 years. Contact us to get a quote for roof replacement in Tampa. Our team is highly skilled. We can also assist you if you need emergency roof repair in Tampa as well.
Contact All Star Roof Repair Today
Unsure which company to choose for roof installation? The answer is easy; All-Star Roofing! All-Star Roofing is a family-owned roofing business and one of the most professional Hillsborough County roofing companies.
We take pride and make sure that your roof has the best roofing possible. All-Star Roofing has been helping people with roof replacement in the Tampa Bay area and has been restoring their roofs for 60 years. To have a roof that lasts for many years, you need to use the highest quality materials and skilled labor. A professional licensed roofing contractor will be there to assist you from the very beginning in the repair or restoration process. We are happy to assist you, from the initial inspection through to satisfying the basic requirements, and then on to a free estimate for the entire project. We are available to help you with your roofing needs. Our goal is to provide fast, reliable, and affordable services. Contact us today, and we will send over a roofing expert to help you get your roofs done!
Other Services We Offer
- ROOF INSTALLATION
- SHINGLE ROOFS
- TILE ROOFING
- FLAT ROOFING
- METAL ROOFING
- EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR
- HURRICANE HELP