Finding the right roofing contractor can be a challenging task. Your home deserves a reliable roof that not only provides protection but also enhances its aesthetic appeal. At All Star Roofing, we understand the difficulties homeowners face when making this important decision. You should have complete confidence in your choice of a roofer, and that’s where we come in.
We Are Here to Walk You through the Process
- Free Estimate: With a free quote, you will better understand the condition of your roof and the cost to repair it.
- Straightforward and Clear: You will know exactly what is happening at every stage of the project. All questions will be answered clearly and unambiguously.
- Proudly Own Your Home: You don’t just get a new roof when you hire a reputable roofer. You will gain pride and confidence in your home.
All Star Roofing knows that you are a smart homeowner. To do this, you will need a roof that is reliable and makes your house look beautiful. Finding the right roofing company in Tampa can be a challenge. You should be confident in the contractor that you select. For over 60 years, we have helped thousands of clients through the complicated process of getting a new roofing system.
Schedule your free estimate today and stop worrying if you’ve made the right choice. You can rest assured that you will get a high-quality roof.
Need Any Roofing Service?
Call us to get a FREE cost estimate on any roofing service for your business or commercial property
Your Go-to Roofing Contractor in Tampa, Florida
When it’s damaged or not installed correctly, you will be exposed to wind, rain, and more. If it’s not installed properly or is damaged, you will be exposed to the elements, including wind, rain, and hail. It’s important to have a roof that you can rely on. All Star Roofing is the best residential and commercial roofing company in Tampa you can find.
Tampa Roofing FAQs
There is a small charge for homes with one family. In 2023, homeowners insurance companies will require that a minimum number of nails be attached to the truss and rafters in order to qualify for clip credits or strap credits. Although adding third nails to roof-wall attachments is possible, the cost of doing so may not be worth it compared to savings on insurance. If you’re unsure, consult your insurance agent.
Our shingles (Owens Corning Durability) are classified as dimensional. They are also sometimes referred to as 3D. A dimensional shingle upgraded to an architectural shingle, such as the Owens Corning Berkshire, would be an architectural shingle. These shingles are made from a thicker fiberglass mat with a different coating for the granules.
- The standard warranty is a limited lifetime warranty on shingles only. The warranty only covers the shingles. The warranty is prorated after 10 years and becomes worthless by 50 years.
- Platinum Protection is another shingle warranty. This warranty provides system protection without proration; workmanship and labor are also covered.
- Eagle offers a limited lifetime warranty and a 10-year warranty on workmanship for tile roofs.
- Metal roofs come with a workmanship warranty of 10 years. The warranty of the manufacturer depends on the panel and paint finishes.
- Flat roofs are covered by a workmanship warranty of 10 years and a manufacturer’s warranty of 15 years. Repairs can be done with no warranty or for up to one year.
Get a FREE Estimate
Is your roof in need of repair or replacement? Look no further! All Star Roofing is here to help! Don’t wait for leaks and damage to worsen. Call us now for a free estimate and let our expert team take care of your roofing needs. Your safe and reliable roof is just a call away. Act now and ensure your home’s protection with the best roofing company in Tampa!